Celebrate Christmas at The Broadway Hotel
Christmas in the Cotswolds...
We invite you to add a little sparkle to your life and join us at The Broadway Hotel as we celebrate Christmas, with fine food and wines, roaring log fires and everything else you could possibly need for an unforgettable stay.
Indulge, Relax, Feast, and Make Memories - all with a tipple or two!
- A warm welcome and time to settle in before Afternoon Tea
- Meet the team with champagne and canapes
- Before a delicious three-course dinner produced by our award-winning team
- Mulled wine and mince pies on return from Midnight Mass
- Traditional Cotswold breakfast with Bucks Fizz, served by our Merry General Manager!
- Time to open your presents and relax
- 4-course Christmas day lunch with all the trimmings
- Evening buffet supper
- Enjoy a hearty breakfast and watch the annual hunt leave the village
- The days your own to enjoy the Cotswolds or warm your toes cosy up to one of our fires and enjoy a few of our winter warmers or treat yourself to a cocktail or two…
- Bubbles and canapes to start the evening’s celebrations
- Celebratory 4 course dinner (black Tie optional) served with a complimentary bottle of house red or white wine with your meal.
- Dinner accompanied with live music by our local pianist
- A fond farewell… but not before one last Cotswold breakfast!
Please contact our reception team for more information on 01386 852 401